Friday, September 3, 2010

BLUE PLATE SPECIAL 6"X6"

OIL ON CANVAS PANEL
PRICE: $100


You may have already guessed this about me by viewing my other posts, I love the color blue. This transparent blue plate was giving off some great reflections on the cloth. Those of you who are artists may be interested in a new site that I have found online. It is http://artistshelpingartists.blogspot.com/  Two artists living in different parts of the country made friends through their blogs and started a weekly radio show. The show offers marketing ideas and interviews with other artists, gallery owners, framers etc. The show is on Thursday mornings but I usually listen on Friday since that is a free day for me. You can listen to previous shows or you can order transcripts. It is also entertaining as well as informative. If you have trouble with the link I provided, email me at anita.tresslar@gmail.com  or call me at 937-667-4654 and I will help you find it.



No comments: