Monday, May 16, 2011

THE PATH / SOLD

8"X10"
OIL ON BOARD
PRICE $100

I thought I would take another try at a photo of last Tuesday's painting now that I am home and have my regular photo equipment. I'm not sure it is an improvement but I tried. I had a great time last week painting with my friend and fellow artist Linda Nickles. It was a hot but beautiful day on Hilton Head Island. We managed to get in a good four hours of painting before the heat got to us. Check out Linda's painting of the same view at http://lindanicklesfineart.blogspot.com/





2 comments:

Virginia Floyd said...

Love the spring greens in this painting. Very nice!

Linda Nickles said...

Isn't it amazing how slight changes can affect the image of our art? The path in this image appears much warmer . . . the way I remember after you painted it. We had a great time, Anita, and hope we can paint together again soon!