Thursday, November 11, 2010

TALKING IT OVER

8"x8"
OIL ON MASONITE


I painted this in the workshop last week and worked on it a little more after I returned home. I took several photos of this cute little girl so you may see more paintings of her later on. The beach is a great place for people watching and taking reference photos for paintings. What a fun week it was. This is an altogether different approach to painting for me and a bit challenging. Working in a new way generates new ideas. Always a good thing.

2 comments:

Kathy Cousart said...

Anita, This one is so cute. I remember it from the workshop and loved it then. What fun we had and all new to me:) Miss everyone and am enjoying seeing all the wonderful artists work online!

Linda Nickles said...

I love this little girl in her red suit -- great job, Anita!